2019 Briggs & Stratton 2200 Max PSI / 2.0 Max GPM
Call for Price
Briggs & Stratton
2200 Max PSI / 2.0 Max GPM
The S2200 is a durable, quiet and easy-to-use solution for cleaning patio furniture, vehicles, walkways and more.
- Maintenance Free Axial Cam Pump with Easy Start Technology: High pressure output and easy, low-effort starting.
- Briggs & Stratton 550e Series OHV Engine (140 cc): This easy-starting engine combines power and performance with easy-to-use features homeowners want: it's lightweight, quiet and durable.
- Detergent Injection System: Lets you siphon cleaning solution into the water stream for even faster and easier cleaning.
- Convenient Fold-Down Handle: Reclaim your garage space with a foldaway design that can be tucked away in small spaces.
- 4 Quick Connect Spray Tips: Quickly and easily switch between three high-pressure pre-defined spray patterns (0?, 15?, 40?) plus one low pressure soap nozzle for precise cleaning.
- 25 ft. High-Pressure Hose: Reach higher with your cleaning potential with 25 feet of flexible hose that's built to endure hard work and high pressure.
- PSI*: 2200
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross)**: 5.5.00
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 0.2.0
- Adjustable Pressure Regulation: No
- Hose Length (ft): 25
- Thermal Relief Valve: Yes
- Length (in): 21
- Height (in): 39
- GPM*: 2
- Engine Series: 550e Series
- Engine Displacement (cc): 140
- Pump Type: Maintenance Free Axial Cam
- Number of Spray Nozzles: 4
- Cleaning Solution Injection System: Yes
- Weight (lbs): 55
- Width (in): 20
NOTES:*Pressure washers are rated in accordance to the Pressure Washer Manufacturer Association (PWMA) standard PW101-2010 (Testing and Rating Performance of Pressure Washers). **All power levels are stated gross torque at 2600 rpm per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Size
- 140 cc
- Engine Type
- 550e Series
- 2200 psi
- Hose Length
- 25 ft.
- 55 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 0.2.0 gal.
- Flow Rate
- 2 gpm